Welcome to Aspirational Futures Multi-Academy Trust. As a newly established Trust rooted in our local community, we will consist of both primary and secondary schools.
Joining Parklands High School as founder schools in the trust will be Balshaw Lane Community Primary School and Highfield Community Primary School, hopefully by March 2024. Our Trust logo is comprised of three colours; each colour represents one of the founder school's uniforms in the Trust, with red representing Balshaw Lane, pale blue representing Highfield and dark blue representing Parklands.
Our joint vision is to:
- Advance education by providing a holistic, all-through education to ensure our learners are well-prepared and ready to meet the challenges of the next stage in their education, training or employment.
- Instil the character traits necessary to ensure all our learners can successfully contribute to a global society by focusing on an evidence-based approach to Character Education and Personal Development from Reception through to Year 11.
- Offer rich and varied opportunities to promote spiritual, moral, cultural and social development, from primary through to secondary.
- Aim to ensure no child, regardless of their educational needs or background, is left behind due to our inclusive approach.
- Ensure our learners can contribute economically to the local and surrounding communities through our deep understanding of careers and economic education, and the local, regional and national labour markets.